TERMS & PRIVACY
Thank you for shopping with ZAZI SWIM™. We would like you to read our Purchase and Shipping Terms carefully to ensure that you are fully aware of your rights when purchasing from our website.
Your order signifies your agreement to be bound by these Purchase and Shipping Terms, which constitute the agreement between ZAZI SWIM ABN 49 504 300 947 trading as ZAZI SWIM™ and you.
You must provide complete and accurate details at the time of making your purchase. You may be required to provide additional details upon our request to ensure the accuracy of your order.
You must enter the correct delivery address and delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, ZAZI SWIM™ is not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our own expense.
All prices quoted on the Website or pursuant to your enquiry with us are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST. Costs relating to international orders will be calculated via our integrated currency converter. The actual international currency conversion that you are charged via your bank may vary.
We reserve the right to vary the prices displayed on the Website from time to time and without notice to you.
ZAZI SWIM™ accepts payment via credit card (Visa/Mastercard), and Paypal.
After you make payment for your order, we will email you an invoice, which confirms receipt of your order.
By agreeing to these Purchase and Shipping terms, you also consent to receive further electronic communications from us in relation to ZAZI SWIM business, including information relating to products, competitions, promotions, special offers and any other commercial message. Of course, you may at any time, unsubscribe from receiving electronic commercial messages from us. Simply email us at email@example.com
PROCESSING OF ORDERS
We process all purchases during business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays in Queensland.
We will provide you with a tracking number once we have fulfilled and shipped your order to you.
Shipping will be via Australia Post Express.
Orders placed on a business day before 3pm (Brisbane time) are usually shipped that same day. We cannot guarantee delivery times, however, you should receive your delivery within 1-3 days.
We ship to all international destinations.
International delivery times are 1-3 weeks. If you have not received your ordered items within this timeframe, please email us your full name and order number and we will investigate on your behalf.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
ZAZI SWIM may cancel your order if for any reason we are unable to provide you with the products subject to your order. We will contact you should this occur.
You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek compensation for any loss or loss of time and inconvenience, as well as expense resulted from such a cancellation.
PRODUCTS MISSING FROM AN ORDER
Should a product be missing from an order when received, please contact us ASAP at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and the product code or product name of the product you ordered, and we will make the appropriate investigations.
RETURN OF PRODUCTS
Any return of Products to us by you will be governed in accordance with our Returns Policy.
The laws of Queensland, Australia govern these Purchase and Shipping Terms.
ZAZI SWIM is an Australian based fashion online retailer with worldwide operations. We are committed to the protection of your personal information in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth).
This policy (the “Policy”) sets out how we collect, use, manage and store personal information in the course of doing business. You agree that this Policy applies to you as an individual and is separate from, and does not amend or modify, any contractual arrangements between you or your organisation and us, nor create any rights in you under any such contract.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfil any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimise our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
GOOGLE - https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
BING - https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
78 Minnie St, Southport, Gold Coast, QLD, 4215, Australia
ZAZI SWIM is committed to observing and complying with its obligations at all times under any relevant Spam legislation and regulations in any subject country.
For the purpose of this Spam Statement, the term ‘subject country’ means the country from which you access our website, which is located at www.zaziswim.com
We assure you that:
- we have crafted an internal policy to educate staff and implement clear guidelines and rules in relation to the dissemination of commercial electronic messages;
- you may at any time unsubscribe from any mailing list to which you have previously subscribed. If for any reason there appears to be no facility to unsubscribe from the mailing list, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org advising us of your wish to unsubscribe; and
- we will not use address-harvesting software for any reason whatsoever.
To assist us to combat spam, we request your assistance with the following:
- If you receive an unauthorised commercial message, which appears to originate from a ZAZI SWIM email address, please assume that it has been sent in error and notify us immediately on the above contact details;
- Please ensure that you unsubscribe from any of the ZAZI SWIM mailing lists if you decide that you no longer wish to receive electronic commercial messages from ZAZI SWIM or its contracted third parties; and
- Please notify us of any changes to your personal details or cancellation of your email address so we can update our records.
We cannot be responsible for any delays or interruptions to the Website. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to minimise delays and interruptions. However, we cannot warrant that the Website will be available at all times or at any given time.
In relation to the Website, you must not:
- use the Website for any activities or post or transmit via the Website, any information or materials which breach any laws or regulations, infringe a third party’s rights, or are contrary to any relevant standard or codes;
- use the Website to post or transmit any material which interferes with other users or defames, harasses, threatens, menaces, offends or restricts any person or which inhibits any user from using the Website or the Internet;
- use the Website to send unsolicited email messages;
- in any way tamper with, hinder or modify the Website;
- knowingly transmit any viruses or other disabling features to the Website or via the Website; or
- attempt any of the above acts or facilitate or assist another person to do any of the above acts.
The material on the Website, including the software, design, text, images and graphics comprised in the Website and the selection and layout of the Website are owned or under license by ZAZI SWIM and protected by Australian and international laws.
Your use of the Website does not grant you a licence or act as a right of use of any of the trade marks or logos, whether registered or unregistered, that are displayed on the Website without the express written permission of the trade mark owner.
We own the copyright, which subsists in all creative and literary works that are displayed on the Website.
You may view the Website and its contents using your web browser. In visiting the Website, you may make a temporary copy of the Website by means of the usual operation of your web browser only.
You must not:
- reproduce or use any of the material on the Website for commercial purposes, including sale;
- in any way modify the material on the Website; or
- cause any of the material on the Website to be framed or embedded in another website.
In summary, you must not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, frame, upload to a third party, post, transmit or distribute the content of the Website in any way except as expressly provided for by us or expressly authorised in writing by us.
In the event that you do any of the above acts, we will not hesitate to enforce our intellectual property rights against you.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Website may contain hyperlinks and other pointers to websites operated by third parties (“Linked Websites”). We do not control Linked Websites and are therefore not responsible for the content of any Linked Website or any hyperlink contained in a Linked Website. We provide the hyperlinks for your convenience only and do not indicate, expressly or implicitly, any endorsement, sponsorship or approval by us of a Linked Website or the products or services offered at Linked Websites. You visit Linked Websites entirely at your own risk.
We do not provide any warranty or take any responsibility for any aspect of Linked Websites or their content. You should make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of goods and/or services offered to you via a Linked Website.
By using the Website, you agree to indemnify us from and against all actions, claims, suits, demands, damages, liabilities, costs or expenses (whether in tort or in contract including and without limitation, negligence) arising out of or in any way connected to the use of the Website by you.
Some legislation such as the Australian Consumer and Competition Act 2010 (Cth) and other similar consumer protection laws and regulations in other countries may confer you with rights and remedies relating to the provision of goods or services to you by us via the Website which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified (your “Statutory Rights”). We exclude all conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute except for your Statutory Rights.
Except for your Statutory Rights and with respect to the Website:
- all material on the Website is provided to you without warranties of any kind, either express or implied;
- we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind including but not limited to warranties of acceptable quality and fitness for a particular purpose;
- we do not warrant that the functions contained in any material on the Website or your access to the Website will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected or that the Website or the server which stores and transmits material to you are free of viruses or any other harmful components; and
- we do not warrant or make any representation regarding your access to, or the results of your access to, the Website including its correctness, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reliability or otherwise.
To the extent permitted by law, including but not limited to any act or omission on your part, we will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs or expense whether direct, indirect, incidental, special and/or consequential, including loss of profits, suffered by you or claims made against you which result from any use or access of, or any inability to use or access, the Website.
You expressly acknowledge that we do not exert control over users of the Internet and we are not liable for damage suffered by you, either directly or indirectly, as a result of your access to the Website.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In the case of goods supplied or offered by us:
- the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
- the repair of such goods;
- the payment of the costs of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods; or
- the payment of the costs of having the goods repaired.
We do not make any claims that the information is appropriate or may be downloaded in all areas, countries or jurisdictions. Access to the information contained in the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website, you do so at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
One discount code may be used per order.